Vasco Invest provides all the services you need to obtain a Golden Visa.
Assistance in preparing all the documents you need to include in your application for a Golden Visa for you and your family, and subsequent application follow-up.
Assistance and support throughout the investment process (property search, property sale agreement and deed, subsequent registration, business incorporation under Portuguese law, transfer of capital, business acquisitions).
Assistance in renewing your residence permit during the first five years and applying for citizenship if required.
What is a Golden Visa and what does it allow?
A Golden Visa is a residence permit for non-EU nationals who want to live in Europe or travel freely within the Schengen area, i.e. Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
The advantages that Portugal’s Golden Visa provides make it one of the most attractive worldwide.
To be eligible for this residence permit, your investment in Portugal must meet one of three requirements:
1. Property purchase
Commercial Real Estate from €280,000
- Commercial real estate anywhere in Portugal worth at least €500,000;
- Commercial rehabilitation projects anywhere in Portugal from €350,000;
- Commercial rehabilitation projects located in a ‘low-density’ area from €280,000
Residential Real Estate from €280,000
- Residential real estate in designated interior areas of Portugal worth at least €500,000;
- Residential rehabilitation projects in designated interior areas from €350,000;
- Residential rehabilitation projects also located in a designated ‘low-density’ area within designated interior areas of Portugal from €280,000
Private Equity Funds / Real Estate funds
- 500 000 € in closed-end funds regulated by Portuguese Securities Market Commission (CMVM) in diversified portfolio of yielding real estate or other assets
2. Transfer of funds
Transfer of funds to a Portuguese financial institution or the purchase of shares in companies, in an amount of at least €1,000,000
Transfer of funds to national scientific and technological endeavours, in an amount of at least €350,000
Transfer of funds to support artistic endeavours or the protection or upkeep of national cultural heritage, in an amount of at least €250,000
Transfer of funds to investment funds specialized in the capitalization of SMEs, in an amount of at least €500,000
3. Job creation
Creation of at least 10 jobs.
No requirements regarding minimum investment
No requirements regarding the business sector
Compliance with social security obligations is mandatory
These investments may be eligible for subsidies, incentives and/or other benefits