VASCO INVEST SERVICES
Vasco Invest provides all the services you need to obtain a Golden Visa. These include:
1 / Assistance in preparing all the documents you need to include in your application for a Golden Visa for you and your family, and subsequent application follow-up.
2 / Assistance and support throughout the investment process (property sale agreement and deed, subsequent registration, business incorporation under Portuguese law, transfer of capital, business acquisitions).
3 / Assistance in renewing your residence permit during the first five years and applying for citizenship if required.
A Golden Visa is a residence permit for non-EU nationals who want to live in Europe or travel freely within the Schengen area, i.e. Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
The advantages that Portugal’s Golden Visa provides make it one of the most attractive worldwide.
– the right to live and work in Portugal, even if you reside abroad;
– the right to extend the residence permit to family members;
– short mandatory stays (a minimum of seven days in the first year and 14 days in the second and third years);
– the right to apply for citizenship after six years.
To be eligible for this residence permit, your investment in Portugal must meet one of three requirements:
1 / Property purchase:
– Minimum investment: €500,000.
If the property you purchase is in an urban regeneration area or was built more than 30 years ago, the minimum investment is €350,000.
– You are required to purchase at least one property.
– Co-ownership is possible.
– You are free to use, rent or lease the property.
2 / Transfer of funds:
– Transfer of funds to a Portuguese financial institution or the purchase of shares in companies, in an amount of at least €1,000,000.
– Transfer of funds to national scientific and technological endeavours, in an amount of at least €350,000.
– Transfer of funds to support artistic endeavours or the protection or upkeep of national cultural heritage, in an amount of at least €250,000.
– Transfer of funds to investment funds specialized in the capitalization of SMEs, in an amount of at least €500,000.
3 / Job creation:
– Creation of at least 10 jobs.
– No requirements regarding minimum investment.
– No requirements regarding the business sector.
– Compliance with social security obligations is mandatory.
– These investments may be eligible for subsidies, incentives and/or other benefits.